Echoes of Glory
Plot Summary – First Session
- The party is formed at an inn in the city of Aslov
- We are hired by the merchant Rodgar ap-Annwn to pick up a delivery of flour from Dunross and take it to the village of Dalsetter in the Freelands.
- Along the way we are ambushed by a group of orcs from the Eye Piercer tribe, who specialise in archery.
- Stopping at a Travel Tower on our first night we discover two abandoned flour wagons embossed with the emblem of two crossed sheaves of wheat over the letter D on the side.
- Inside the tower four bodies of humans are found who appeared to have been wearing clothes marked with the same logo on the wagons.
- We are unsure of the cause of death however they have been feed upon and stripped to the bone by what appears to be a swarm of rodents.