Echoes of Glory
Plot Summary - Second Session
Plot Summary – Second Session
- We find a courier and his horse killed and butchered for food, arrows suggest by a group of orcs from the Eye Piercer tribe
- A note found on the dead courier written to ‘My Lady’ from the Mayor of Dunross explains that the village is under quarantine due to an immense rat plague.
- Arriving at Dunross we find that is indeed the case, the rats are not able to be controlled by magic and are far more vicious that normal rats, attacking humans and livestock in broad daylight.
- Runes of warding have been damaged with small unnoticed until we arrived scratches breaking their protection of buildings from vermin.
- One storage shed with the merchant symbol of ENTER HERE was emptied of all stock on the day rats arrived and is the only storage shed not to have had its runes damaged.
- The village of Dunross is over whelmed on nightfall by a giant tsunami like wave of rats, thousands upon thousands.
- The party escapes with their loaded wagon and horses, saving as many villages as they can on the way before setting fire to the village in an attempt to stop the rat plague.