Echoes of Glory
Plot Summary - Third Session
- The party spent the night in the woods near the burning village with the survivors who in the morning head towards Aslov, they were protected in their journey by the Druidess and the one surviving guardsman from Dunross
- In the morning a pesky Engrow Paladin arrived to save the village and collect food supplies for his religious order. As he missed the saving the village and there was no food to be had, he attached himself to the party as clearly we were heros and going places.
- The party then went to the village of Dalsetter to deliver the flour as per our mission
- On arrival at Dalsetter the flour was given to the baker and our payment collected.
- Then we returned the wagon, horses, and balance of the money to the house of the merchant Rodgar ap-Annwn
- At Rodgar’s house we met with his servant as the merchant himself was not home. We then questioned him about the other flour merchants whose symbols we had encountered.
- The partys new Paladin then made himself useful and went to question the rival merchant who promptly went crazy with news of Dunross burning down and spilled the beans, he had worked with some dodgy dude to save his flour whilst an accident would happen to the rest.
- The party then headed to his flour warehouse in Dalsetter to check on it. On arrival we found some orcs poisioning the flour supply who were being protected by giant rats.
- We killed the rats and captured an orc for questioning.
- Turns out the Orcs from the Eye Piercer tribe are working with a Cleric of the God Vali (God of vermin and pestilance) out of a old temple nearby.
- The party then speak with the local Mayor about what has happened. Grab some oil in case we need to burn stuff, borrow some town guards and head to the temple to deal with the evil Cleric.