Echoes of Glory
Engro Paladin of Thunor
|Concept: Paladin of Thunor||Race: Engro||Rank: Novice|
|Languages: Engro, Frosttounge, Trader||Gold Shields: 180||Experience: 5|
Agility d4, Smarts d6, Spirit d10, Strength d6, Vigor d8
Charisma: -2; Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 7(2)
Skills: Faith d8, Fighting d6, Healing d6, Intimidation, d4, Notice d6, Repair d6, Stealth d6, Survival d4
Hindrances: Enemy(major), Loyal, Orders, Outsider, Small, Vengeful,
Edges: Arcane Background(Miracles), Connections(Church of Thunor), Command, Luck
Powers: Barrier, Fly
Gear: Chain Shirt and Leggings, dagger, satchel(waterproof).
Special Edges & Hindrances
- Luck: Engros draw one additional benny per game session.
- Outsider: Engros have the Outsider Hindrances among all races other than their own.
- Small: Engros average only about 3’ which subtracts 1 from their Toughness. They are Size –1.
- Sneaky: Most engros make a living operating outside the law. They begin the game with either Lockpicking or Stealth at d6. Pick one. This cannot be changed later.
- Spirited: Engros start with a d6 Spirit and can have a maximum Spirit of d12+3.
5xp: +1d Strength